The killing of Justine Damond by Somali Refugee Mohamed Noor creates a confluence of many many issues that plague America, and the world. Here’s a list:
- Race realism and tensions
- The effect of “refugees” on America
- Police brutality and the need for police reform
- Affirmative action hires leads to shitty results (Mohamed Noor is a feral liberal feelgood virtue signalling affirm. action hire in Minneopolis)
- Trump can’t ignore police brutality issue forever. But maybe he can if high-profile shootings like this don’t occur no more than twice per year (probability in this case is stacked AGAINST Trump)
- The congnitive dissonance between the feral liberals’ demands for fake police reform + DIEversity versus the new right’s need for TRUE justice, booting out refugees who harm America, and backing the blue.
- NEW LOOPHOLE TO COMMIT SERIAL KILLING TERRORISM – By abusing cop near-immunity in these typical police shooting cases, terrorist serial killers can become cops, kill, and then keep claiming “fear for life, I heard something bad, etc.” ISIS could not have come up with a better terrorism method
Talk about a clusterfuck.
Naturally, the feral liberal publications who I did not cite, like cnn, huffpost, etc, are playing a very subdued tone, is saying “let’s wait for all the facts” and are CONSTANTLY emphasizing “We in the Somali american community fear a backlash.”
Funny how feral liberals say the exact same shit WE say when the position is reversed. They truly have no principles.
The people who suffer are the innocent, like Daniel Shaver, John Crawford III, Philandro Castile even, innocent good cops like in the dallas 2016 ambush below (video) etc. The result if we don’t solve this is always retaliation and massive new terrorism via exploit #7:
So unfortunately, God has decided to test the new right, and really conservatives, with this new test. Traditionally, the right has been very pro-police, and very much against police reform.
Mohamed Noor knows THIS and the law too well, and is refusing to say shit about what happened that night; he knows he’s guilty and he is exploiting cop-protections to cockblock the investigation of Justine Damond’s murder. Unfortunately, I’ve been following police shooting cases for years (I don’t talk much about them) and Noor has a near 100% chance to get away with this murder.
If this were New York City, there’d be a chance like Peter Liang’s shooting of Akai Gurley (Unarmed black man shooting by chinese cop) but Minneapolis is feral liberal city central and they want to protect the “narrative” that refugees are great for America, so you can see the math writing on the wall.
Since the feral liberals are marked for destruction by God’s edict (that’s my current belief), the task falls to us to deal with police reform. If we fail, expect more Mohamed Noor’s to shoot up our people, especially attractive women, and then claim “I feared for my life” and then get away with it to gun someone else down. It’s going to be a while before we kick out the illegals and refugees, so until then, we gotta deal with this dumb crap.
Mohamed Noor had 3 complaints against him as a cop. 1 dimissed, 1 escalated to a LAWSUIT, and the other is still open and pending.
White (and maybe Asian?) cops who see the above dallas ambush video (you can better every cop has) will eventually start getting paranoid too and might pre-fire on people as well. This will create a very very bad cycle thanks in large part to idiot unqualified foreigners who SHOULD NOT BE COPS AND IDIOT ILLEGALS/DRUG DEALERS/REFUGEES who commit the bulk of many crimes across America.
Or we can master drone technology and send drones to do the police patrol work that current human cops do now. That’s another great solution, and we RETRAIN current cops to operate the drones instead. If the drone blows up or gets shot, no problem, we’ll send another, thus dramatically reducing human error/murder like in Justine Damond’s case.
I hope Mohamed Noor burns in hell. His few statements sound calculated and cold; he’s probably happy he killed an “infidel”.
RIP Justine Damond.
Check out my latest book, Mine Bigly – How to earn 200%-808% percent returns mining bitcoin for less than $5 a month in electricity costs because it’ll change your life and you won’t have to invest in scams anymore.
P.S. I forgot to mention Trump but we know his stance. He does not comment on police shootings unless he has to (like in 2016 in detroit church when asked about North Carolina and Oklahoma cop shootings). God didn’t choose him to do police reform, that task goes to someone else…